Here are 10 bible verses of encouragement that
will help you through your everyday life challenges and to stay focused on the
Lord.
Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust the Lord, He will never
lead you in the wrong path!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean
not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will
make your paths straight.
Proverbs 18:10 – The name of Jesus is power!
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the
righteous run to it and are safe.
John 14:27 – Jesus gives you true peace, that
is NOT of this world!
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I
do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and
do not be afraid.
Psalm 46:1-3 – The Lord will be your protection
and strength when in trouble.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present
help in trouble. Therefore we will not
fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the
sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their
surging. "Selah"
Psalm 16:8 – Put the Lord before you and you
will never be shaken!
I have set the LORD always before me. Because
he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 119:114-115 – The Lord is your
protection.
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my
hope in your word. Away from me, you
evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!
Revelation 21:3-4 - God will wipe away every
tear.
And I heard a loud voice from the throne,
saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He shall dwell
among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be among them,
and He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be
any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first
things have passed away."
Jeremiah 29:11 - God has a plan for your life!
For I know the plans that I have for you,
declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future
and a hope.
Philippians 4:6-7 - No Worries
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by
prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to
God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your
hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Isaiah 41:10 - Find Comfort in God's Promises.
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not
anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I
will help you, and surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
I pray that these bible verses are a blessing
to you and are remembered in your mind when you are going through some of
life’s challenges, and know that there is a God who is there to help you and
protect you always.
References that inspired this post:
BibleGateway.com. (2013). Encouraging Bible
Verses. Retrieved from http://www.biblegateway.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment